Trademark Online Filing
IP Online Portal provides filing of new Trademark application, which consists of TM1 to TM30 forms. Other related & supporting documents can be uploaded as attachments during the filing process.
Preparation before getting started:
1. Prepare all documents in digital format (GIF, TIFF, PDF or DOC).
2. Please ensure that your Trademark representation is in GIF format with a size of not more than 100KB and 120x90 pixels.
3. If you are an agent, please prepare your TM1 form to be uploaded to IP Online Portal.
4. Prepare your Statutory Declaration in scanned format e.g. TIFF or PDF.
5. Prepare your long List of Goods in a DOC file to be uploaded to IP Online Portal.
6. Get your own Digital ID either from MyIPO (pay RM320 for annual subscription); or buy MyKey from MSCTrustgate.com from https://www.msctrustgate.com
7. Install your digital ID into your PC or save it in your secondary storage device e.g. thumb drive; OR activate your MyKey.
8. Digital ID must be attached to your application.
9. Proceed with the payment. Check the fees in Pricing Scheme table.
10. Print a copy of TM5 form before you make the payment.
11. Print your Confirmation page upon successful filing.